Motherboard
Gigabyte z97x Gaming 5
CPU
Intel core i7 4790k
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 960
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hallo, my name is matteo and I come from Italy. I recently installed osx 10.10.3 with Unibeast and I had no problem. I downloaded Champlist as I thought it was a useful tool. It gave me the possibility to update Chimera, and I did it. Unfortunately, it installed a champlist bootloader that ruined my system. By booting with champlist now it says it cannot find mach_kernel, and when i load the correct kernel it gives me a kernel panic, by booting with Unibeast i get a kernel panic and my sistem reboots. I have tried to use many boot flags but none of them worked. Can somebody please help me?

Hallo, my name is matteo and I come from Italy. I recently installed osx 10.10.3 with Unibeast and I had no problem. I downloaded Champlist as I thought it was a useful tool. It gave me the possibility to update Chimera, and I did it. Unfortunately, it installed a champlist bootloader that ruined my system. By booting with champlist now it says it cannot find mach_kernel, and when i load the correct kernel it gives me a kernel panic, by booting with Unibeast i get a kernel panic and my sistem reboots. I have tried to use many boot flags but none of them worked. Can somebody please help me?

What is the kernel panic appearing while booting from Chimera USB?? Post a clear photo of the entire panic screen.

Thank you man for replying, but it's too late... I had to reinstall the system: I discovered that my OS X partition was corrupted and OS X installer couldn't fix it. Fortunately I had an HFS+ driver on Windows and I successfully backed up all my data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back