Contribute
Register

Change Mobo to an easier to Update OS System...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did not work, but the message is slightly different now. As I mentioned before, I trieded to change the time in the bios, in the shell also did the ntpdate -u "time.apple.com command. But nothing help there.

IMG_9014.JPG

It did not work, but the message is slightly different now. As I mentioned before, I trieded to change the time in the bios, in the shell also did the ntpdate -u "time.apple.com command. But nothing help there.

View attachment 428997

I followed this but it did not help me at all. I will read it again and try again, but I was the whole day doing this.

I just Installed Sierra, so this worked fine.

I followed this but it did not help me at all. I will read it again and try again, but I was the whole day doing this.

I just Installed Sierra, so this worked fine.

If it works with Sierra, it should work with High Sierra. Try redoing your USB installer.

I did it again and installed 10.13.3 then updated to 13.6. it is working, I'm not sure why, but I took another usb stick and an other instalation setup.

Thanks for the help

After installing my gtx 1080i. I wanted to install my raid. I plugged 6 wd red pro harddrive to the 6 sata ports and booted my mac. Unfortunately it doesn’t boot anymore, I see BIOS options but right befor clove would load it restart. I took a picture 3093F008-B59A-4115-BB40-710E85AA80C1.jpeg

If I try with only one hd it will occasionally boot. I managed to recreate a RAID0 hfs+ witch was functional with 6 harddrive. But after a reboot, the clover did not start anymore.

In my bios i have XHCI turned on.

My os is runing on a m.2 drive formated as apfs.

Any Ideas?

I plugged 6 wd red pro harddrive to the 6 sata ports
My os is runing on a m.2 drive formated as apfs

At a guess there is a conflict between the two options.
Usually if you use M.2 SSDs they will use some of the SATA capability.
Consult your manual or the manufacturer's website.

Unfortunaly this did not solve the problem.
It looks like, clove has a problem with my drives.

Do I need some kext for sata?

I will try to be more specific as soon as I can do some more tests, with my Harddrives and boots.

I do have this problem described here.
But they do not have a solution for it, unfortunately .

I do have this problem described here.
But they do not have a solution for it, unfortunately .

Which HFS+ driver are you using VBoxHfs or HFSPlus? If using VBoxHfs, please try HFSPlus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back