Contribute
Register

Chameleon killed my machine!!! HELP ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7 4790
Graphics
ASUS GTX 980 TI (OC)
Hello guys, thank you so much for all the tips shared on the forum.
I'm new, and looking here and there I managed to install mountain lion without problems on my pc.
I've got Sabertooth x58 - i7 950 3.07Ghz - geforce GTX 560 (NO TI).
This is my first hackintosh and everything worked just fine until it came to my mind to install Chameleon.
On the first reboot after installation Mountain Lion just does not start, after boot (I used Chimera) gives me only a black screen.
I tried different boot options but nothing :banghead: ... does anyone know how to help me?
As you can see in the first picture at boot it indicates the presence of Chameleon, can it be turned off at startup?
The second image is the result of the verbose ...
Please help me!!!

Attachments

• foto.jpg
    foto.jpg
    964.4 KB · Views: 215
  • Foto del 22-06-13 alle 13.29.jpg
    Foto del 22-06-13 alle 13.29.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 184
Hi,
Can you elaborate a little.

Ok, so you installed without problems... have you been running without problems and just upgraded chameleon, or is this your first install?

What did you choose in your Multibeast settngs?

can you book with -x boot flag?

It was the first insallation of Chamaleon. The only problem i had before was not being able to log in the app store...
with multibeast I just installed the kext for my motherboard and GPU.
-x flag won't work...
Do you think that physically remove the hard drive with mountain lion and manually remove Chameleon might work? How do I recognize the files that were installed... I hope to find other solutions, this one seems quite tricky

Solved:
Loaded from USB boot with Unibeast and reinstalled Chimera with multibeast...
That ereasered ****ing chamaleon!

LOL! Chimera is actually Chameleon with a tonymac theme. Don't blame your tools for errors if you do not know how to use them.

this was a booboo on your behalf should have varified with Xcode,chameleon wizard,texedit before rebooting to make sure nothing was changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back