Contribute
Register

Catalina [ PCI Configuration begin ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer to my question is "no" then.

Why do you have all of these incorrect fixes enabled ?

1.png

2.png

You still have no SMBIOS information in your config.plist.
This is not a massive issue as Clover will select one for you but it may not be the best choice.

when slide=0 is on and AptioMemoryFix.efi deleted

@P1LGRIM is right about those tick-boxes. An X99 needs a lot of help but most patches would be in the ACPI panel above, not there.

So how are you setting "Slide=0" ? Its not in your config.plist. Are you electing it at the Clover boot menu?

I've seen a lot of these errors recently and they are caused by one of three things:

1) Slide

2) The Aptio Memory Fix - even plain old OsxAptioFixDrv.efi works with some chipsets.

3) USB port de-activating on boot. Check the port used for UniBeast.

Sorry sir , my bad
i uncheck all of them and tried twice, once with slide=0 and second time without but still the same

yesterday i copy all my SMBIOS from the my high sierra EFI but nothing changed, am i did it right?

Attachments

• config.plist
    22.7 KB · Views: 40
  • photo_2020-02-17_02-15-42.jpg
    photo_2020-02-17_02-15-42.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
@UtterDisbelief
1)
i select slide=0 in boot menu, because i want to try with slide=0 and without it to see the difference (maybe one of them work!) and its faster in this way i able to reply you guys faster
did i wrong?
2) that the reason i attached my old EFI in first message, with that clover i can pass this step but i will stuck in PCI error
3)i tried in several USB port in last week,both USB 2 and 3

See post #6. I cleaned up your clover folder and config.plist, give a shot..

@UtterDisbelief
1)
i select slide=0 in boot menu, because i want to try with slide=0 and without it to see the difference (maybe one of them work!) and its faster in this way i able to reply you guys faster
did i wrong?
2) that the reason i attached my old EFI in first message, with that clover i can pass this step but i will stuck in PCI error
3)i tried in several USB port in last week,both USB 2 and 3

Okay, maybe the EFI edited by @donw35 will do the trick for you, but if not then...

1) Tell us how you created your UniBeast installer?

2) For High Sierra try installing Clover 2.5k_r5102_UEFI instead.

3) For High Sierra perhaps use AptioMemoryFix.efi with Clover 5102 above because these are how I'm currently booting High Sierra.

4) Of the ACPI fixes, keep FixShutdown. Also select the very bottom-right "PluginType" tick box in Clover Configurator.

5) SMBIOS!!!

:)

@UtterDisbelieftahnks man,my high sierra Hackintosh works fine with the old clover (post #4) and i dont have any problem,i have problem to install catalina

i dont use UniBeast i make a bootable flash drive with Disk Utility or with Disk Creator.app then i use last version of Clover_v2.5k_r5103.pkg then select option in pictures, after that i use Clover Configurator for boot flags and update KEXT and other...

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    123 KB · Views: 31
  • 2.png
    2.png
    142.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.png
    3.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
@donw35 i tried many times,even i make new flash drive but there is nothing to select with your clover :(
i think you miss something

Attachments

• photo_2020-02-17_04-02-00.jpg
    photo_2020-02-17_04-02-00.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 29
Check clover and make sure it's is set to boot correctly

This also means that Clover cannot see your EFI Folder on your boot drive

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 4.42.48 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 4.42.48 PM.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 43
Status