Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ProArt Z490 Creator 10G
CPU
i7-10700K
Graphics
Integrated Graphics Processor
I am building a new system with an ASUS ProArt Z490 Creator board. My Unibeast USB install drive is not being detected. It says the system cannot find any bootable devices. I have tried multiple ports. Other bootable USBs can be detected if connected. I followed instructions on the main installation guide of the site. Any help will be much appreciated.

I am building a new system with an ASUS ProArt Z490 Creator board. My Unibeast USB install drive is not being detected. It says the system cannot find any bootable devices. I have tried multiple ports. Other bootable USBs can be detected if connected. I followed instructions on the main installation guide of the site. Any help will be much appreciated.
Check if your USB stick has been formatted incorrectly. It likely has been set to something like MBR (Master Boot Record). You need macOS HFS Extended with GUID Partition for the USB stick and to format the main drive as APFS with GUID. Try to make the stick using the Apple recommended method here > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201372

Thanks for that. It was on Master Boot Record. Worked after switch to GUID. On to the next problem. I am just getting a bunch of ++++++++++++++ in verbose.

Attachments

• EFI for Big Sur 11.4 OC 0.6.8 Z490 Prime-A RHUB.zip
    21.6 MB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back