Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

I've tried to install this update via the Mac App Store, although my computer restarts and goes through the install, and then restarts, the Mac App Store still displays the update as if I hadn't updated.

How can I verify if this update was installed? Any tips?

Cheers.

you need to perform 2 times , and ensure that macos is updated ( mac os mojave from your disque), then continue to boot on your disk.

when mojave is udpate, all will bi in order (no more update....)

Hi,

I've tried to install this update via the Mac App Store, although my computer restarts and goes through the install, and then restarts, the Mac App Store still displays the update as if I hadn't updated.

Cheers.

Hi there.

There is a way around the problem if nothing else will work -

Can you see the updater files in the Drive: Library/Updates folder on your main drive?

Maybe like this:

Files.jpg

Try just installing the file marked in Red.

This should take you up to macOS version 17G8037.

Ver.jpg

A Hackintosh does not need the Firmware update files, however the Recovery Partition will not be updated either if you only run the indicated file.

Obviously this method is your choice. It does though miss out steps that can cause problems, but if you ever plan on relying on the Recovery Partition in future you may wish to update that too. This does not mean the Recovery Partition will not work, only that it won't be the latest.

You might need to update your Audio drivers, and this would be the same even if the full update worked. The newest NVidia Web-Drivers are available in the Downloads section here.

:)

Hi,

Cheers.
Were you able to find the solution to your problem. I'm having the same issue. Thanks!

beware for driver nvidia, you need to update them.
dont forget taht in mojave, driver nvidia aren't supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back