Contribute
Register

Can't install: No video signal after logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are many threads about this, but I couldn't find a solution to my problem. I'm following the tutorial, but it's not working. I've tried -x, GraphicsEnabler=No, -v, npci=0x2000 and 3000. Every single one leads to the same problem (no video signal after the logo). I've tried PCIRootUID=0 -v also, but then it gets stuck on [PCI configuration begin].
I can't change the sata mode to AHCI too, the option is not available, only IDE.

Mobo: P5LD2-SE
GC: nvidia gtx460

Please help me!

Hi everyone! I've the same issue, but on another config. Gigabyte H55-UD3H(F10)+i7-870 & ASUS GTX 670 2gb. Are there any chances to get it to work? I've tried all boot keys combinations, different bootloaders and still no luck...
What kind of a bug might it be?

Pleeeease, help! I'll go crazy!.. :_((

Hi everyone! I've the same issue, but on another config. Gigabyte H55-UD3H(F10)+i7-870 & ASUS GTX 670 2gb. Are there any chances to get it to work? I've tried all boot keys combinations, different bootloaders and still no luck...
What kind of a bug might it be?

Pleeeease, help! I'll go crazy!.. :_((

Alex_Rush

You post should have been posted as a new Post not a continuation of the original post as done by dvxsedated.

Your hardware is rather old as its a 1156 socket CPU w a MB that has DDR2 ram - but the biggest issues I see are that your Video is a 640
series and to my knowledge you will need to have the nVida kexts installed by MultiBeast and I am sure that the Unibeast drive does not have that - it depends upon Intell HD gFX on the chip.

If you have any older nVidia GFX cards suggest you try that and re-open this post again.

Alex_Rush

You post should have been posted as a new Post not a continuation of the original post as done by dvxsedated.

Your hardware is rather old as its a 1156 socket CPU w a MB that has DDR2 ram - but the biggest issues I see are that your Video is a 640
series and to my knowledge you will need to have the nVida kexts installed by MultiBeast and I am sure that the Unibeast drive does not have that - it depends upon Intell HD gFX on the chip.

If you have any older nVidia GFX cards suggest you try that and re-open this post again.

Well... Mobo has DDR3 and CPU is i7 870. It's without internal graphics. Video is GK104 family(GTX670). Trying to install 10.8.2 from stock dmg. There's my old 5770 somewhere under sofa), but it will not help.
What i need to try next?))

PS: i'll make a new topic a bit later.

Well... Mobo has DDR3 and CPU is i7 870. It's without internal graphics. Video is GK104 family(GTX670). Trying to install 10.8.2 from stock dmg. There's my old 5770 somewhere under sofa), but it will not help.
What i need to try next?))

PS: i'll make a new topic a bit later.

Alex_Rish

Do you have any other older GFX cards - or have some friends etc that may have that you could borrow - what about other computer equipment you may own,

Also as to the startup have you entered these in one command line
-v acpi=off PCIRootUID-1 npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No

If the npci=0x2000 is not productive try it w the 3000 instead

Also You state that you do not have the AHCI setting in the BIOS - what do you have for these options
IDE RAID and EIDE

if you have EIDE then use that - this was the early form of AHCI.

Alex_Rish

Do you have any other older GFX cards - or have some friends etc that may have that you could borrow - what about other computer equipment you may own,

Also as to the startup have you entered these in one command line
-v acpi=off PCIRootUID-1 npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No

If the npci=0x2000 is not productive try it w the 3000 instead

Also You state that you do not have the AHCI setting in the BIOS - what do you have for these options
IDE RAID and EIDE

if you have EIDE then use that - this was the early form of AHCI.

AHCI enabled always.
I've tried these combinations of boot args. Nothing happened. The same blinking light on my monitors...
I even put those kexts from new nvidia drivers to /E/E on UniBeast USB. No luck...

Alex Rish,

With your Nvidia GTX670, try -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=0 npci=0x2000 or -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x2000

Alex Rish,

With your Nvidia GTX670, try -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=0 npci=0x2000 or -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x2000

Oh, Middleman,
I've tried this. Nothing. I think something is wrong with sensID. No?

Great!
I'm with same HW as you and I managed to startup Mavericks using your setups.
What is still a problem for me is the audio, not working
It seems that the ncpi 0x3000 stops the audio. Did you manage to solve?
How?
Thanks
Paolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back