Contribute
Register

Can't install Lion on GA-H61MA-D3V (rev 2.0 F4) + G630

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.

If you need, I can send you my full /Extra folder with smbios definition, chameleon.boot.plist...and all my kexts for this motherboard (h61ma-d3v) .... 10.8.2 Ready all of them .... I have support for ethernet, Sound (not voodoohda... I use AppleHDA because code is yet inyected in my DSDT), USB3, sata 3, and plugins for system monitor (CPU speed, multiplier, voltages, fan status, etc)

hmm, now you're starting to worry me. :(
I usually apply user DSDT in the multibeast, click few checkboxes and I'm done. sometimes I needed few minor tweaks, but nothing major. (even atom cpu enabled kernel replace for 10.6.x was easy to get working)

well, if it's not a problem for you, you can zip your /Extra and send it over. (attach it here or send it via PM)

Could you post the zip file with all the kexts pls?

I'm very interested, you can also PM me but I don't think I will be the only one.

(I'm new so I can't PM you).
Thanks a lot.

....(I'm new so I can't PM you)...

lebowski and me are also "new" (less than 20 posts), so we can only hope that lebowski will bump to this thread someday again. :))))

I'll let you know if I buy the board before that and manage to get it working by myself.

Hi again dudes.

here are my kexts, all of them was working in my old H61 motherboard...

perhaps some of them are old versions (fakesmc or sensors plugins), but working in 10.8.1. I think they must work in 10.8.2 too.

these kexts are....

- fakesm + plugins
- sata 3
- sound (must use my custom DSDT for use these kexts)
- USB3
- Ethernet

have a try, and tell me if everythig works for you.... I know I´m late in reply, but almost.. I do it.

Remember.... sensor kexts included in my files are compatible for my fakesmc kext... if you use another version of fakesmc, then dont use my sensors kexts

Hey can you help me with the sound ?

Hi Packtfahrer... What about your sound??

what motherboard? AlC Chip? VIA? AppleHDA? VoodooHDA? OS Versión? what`s exacty your hardware and your problem?

This thread is for GA-H61MA-D3V and my sound kext works fine in M.L 10.8.X using my DSDT (ALC injection is included in my dsdt edit... if you dont use my DSDT.. will need a HDA injector kext)

Tell me about your problem, hardware, OS, etc.. I will try to help you.

Hi Packtfahrer... What about your sound??

what motherboard? AlC Chip? VIA? AppleHDA? VoodooHDA? OS Versión? what`s exacty your hardware and your problem?

This thread is for GA-H61MA-D3V and my sound kext works fine in M.L 10.8.X using my DSDT (ALC injection is included in my dsdt edit... if you dont use my DSDT.. will need a HDA injector kext)

Tell me about your problem, hardware, OS, etc.. I will try to help you.

lebowski and to all :

Glad you helping out in the community here and that your system is working - be advised that you ( and others ) should read the TonyMacX86 FAQ as they are enforced.

We do not mention support any of the following chipsets per the TonyMacX86 Guide.
- General Rules -
AMD CPUs and NVIDIA, ATI, VIA or SIS desktop chipsets are not supported. The methods and software on this site will not work. Also, Atom CPUs are no longer supported as of OS X 10.6.2.

Please refrain from use of these terms and do read and understand the rules of the site - http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

totenkopf4

could you send me the dsdt for this motherboard please?

best regards ^^

I don't seem to be able to see any of these "attached" files to be able to download. I am trying to setup Sierra on the same motherboard, and would love some sort of help in the form of the dsdt. Is it that new people can't see files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back