Contribute
Register

Can't install Lion on GA-H61MA-D3V (rev 2.0 F4) + G630

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't seem to be able to see any of these "attached" files to be able to download. I am trying to setup Sierra on the same motherboard, and would love some sort of help in the form of the dsdt. Is it that new people can't see files?
See Rules regarding your hardware and system profile. There is a DSDT database of older boards in the forum Downloads section. Without knowing your mainboard model it is impossible to say if your board is represented.

See Rules regarding your hardware and system profile. There is a DSDT database of older boards in the forum Downloads section. Without knowing your mainboard model it is impossible to say if your board is represented.
I am sorry if you feel that I didn't represent what mainboard model I had when I posted in a topic about GA-H61MA-D3V. I am new to this, a little lost by the lack of direction, and typical Moderators being Moderators doesn't make this a welcome community to join. That's okay. Ban my account, I won't be back. I just thought you could be a little more accommodating to a newbie's questions (it was my first post after all) and using your powerful sherlock skills to realise "hey this guy must have this mainboard". I can't get USB working after MultiBeast despite it working fine when booting from USB to HDD, and was asking about the DSDT simply because it doesn't appear to be in this "DSDT database of older boards" that you mention.

So maybe feedback you need to take on board in future is, don't read new users the riot act in the beginning, and maybe be a little kinder to the rest of the human race. You might actually help someone and bring a smile to their dial.

@alancramer

Not trying to give you a problem - board only info is not enough - need board/CPU/GPU info to help diagnose problem.
If you put it into your profile it is not necessary to scroll back through who knows how many posts to find the info again.
Hence the Rule about your profile and/or creating a sig. You are also posting in a 4 year old thread. There have been 2 server moves and a forum software change since then, so links may be broken.
My "powerful sherlock skills" do not include a crystal ball to allow me to see your entire build. You must supply this info if you really want help instead of an opportunity to vent your frustration/anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back