Contribute
Register

Can't get GTX 970 drivers to work on EL CAPITAN 11,2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be something wrong with your config.plist. You should be able to do the install using the GTX 760 because it is supported 100% by Apple's stock drivers.

is there any way to figure this out? I used unibeast...

I was suspecting about they keyst or something like that... if I uve nvidia inject it would recognize it.

tak this file extract it and move it to your clover folder in the usb and make sure that this bios setup is like that

BIOS Settings
The BIOS settings are fairly typical for modern machines:
Load Optimized Defaults
If your BIOS has a VT-d setting, disable it
If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it
If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it
Set OS Type to Other OS
Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled
If you have a Serial port, disable it
IOAPIC 24-119 Entries disable it

and do like the previos thread this one
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...0x-monitor-sleeps-after-nvidia-drivers-4.html

do exactly like i told there
you should download multibeast and nvidia driver and clover bootloader rk 3330 and put it in the usb installer so after you get to desktop instale it and complet the procces cuz you wil need to search for a network kext for your mobo i thik is e2200 killer

Attachments

• Archive 2.zip
    258.6 KB · Views: 70
so you want me to install everything again... rite?

i didnt know that gtx 970 is supported native on mac since i dont have it so i dont think there will be need to nvidia alternative driver but after you get to desktop then you decide and do some search in the forum to learn more..

so you want me to install everything again... rite?

yes and do exactly step by step like you see there do'nt miss anything its the only way i get it working for mine and for some friends with difrent cards

If a go to my installer usb and go to clover folder it will show a bunch of folders, you just want me to add those two folders (the one you gave me in zip) in clover folder?

I saw that both folders on zip files has an ACPI, so im just wondering if you want me to put their content on that folder.

orrrr you want me to replace clover whith your files?

tak this file extract it and move it to your clover folder in the usb and make sure that this bios setup is like that

BIOS Settings
The BIOS settings are fairly typical for modern machines:
Load Optimized Defaults
If your BIOS has a VT-d setting, disable it
If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it
If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it
Set OS Type to Other OS
Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled
If you have a Serial port, disable it
IOAPIC 24-119 Entries disable it

and do like the previos thread this one
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...0x-monitor-sleeps-after-nvidia-drivers-4.html

do exactly like i told there
you should download multibeast and nvidia driver and clover bootloader rk 3330 and put it in the usb installer so after you get to desktop instale it and complet the procces cuz you wil need to search for a network kext for your mobo i thik is e2200 killer

hamza you want me to replace all clover folder whit your folders? could you explain pls?

hamza you want me to replace all clover folder whit your folders? could you explain pls?

mount the efi partition of your usb installer and go to acpi and replace it with the folder i give you and then go to kexts and replace it and replace the config plist

to mount the efi partition use efi mounterv3

i didnt know that gtx 970 is supported native on mac since i dont have it so i dont think there will be need to nvidia alternative driver but after you get to desktop then you decide and do some search in the forum to learn more..

He is not using a GTX 970... he is using a GTX 760 which is supported natively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back