Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi guys

So i have got mountain lion to install and windows 8 to install and i can boot them both when i have my unibeast flash , i installed multibeast easybeast installer , and then i manual installed chameleon, but when i take flash out there is just not boot options it just boots into windows 8 without me choosing.

its on the same drive have two partitions.:beachball:

Can anybody help me with this please!

Thanks in advance

Hi guys

So i have got mountain lion to install and windows 8 to install and i can boot them both when i have my unibeast flash , i installed multibeast easybeast installer , and then i manual installed chameleon, but when i take flash out there is just not boot options it just boots into windows 8 without me choosing.

its on the same drive have two partitions.:beachball:

Can anybody help me with this please!

Thanks in advance

This is an indication you do not have Chimera installed properly, probably a variation of Boot0 error, but since you have Win8 on the same drive you do not notice it. Try installing Chimera per http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

Thanks so much it worked =) just stuck with the having to only boot with -x but i guess thats the problem everyone is having at the moment =)

Thanks again

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back