Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z170A-SLI PLUS
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+
Hi guys,

I think I made quite a big mistake installing High Sierra. I started of by downloading it from the App Store and installing, as usual. I got a small error, which I solved by updating Clover. Then the install part started and I think everything went fine. My PC rebooted and to my suprise I wasn't able to see my partitions. After some googling work I found out that I had to add the APFS.efi to EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI. So i hooked up my SSD to my laptop, booted the EFI drive and did exactly that.

After that I unplugged the drive and placed it back in the original pc and indeed, I saw my partitions pop-up again. Here is where the problem starts. This is the situation now, I have two partitions in Clover:

1. 'Boot FileVault Prebooter from Preboot'
2. 'Boot macOS Install Prebooter from Preboot'

I tried everything including adding extra/new .kext's to my 'Other' map, but whatever partition I try to boot from, I directly get the white error logo (circle with the dash through it). Does anybody know what to do now? If a picture or something else is necessary, please let me know!

Sincerely,

@whooop, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Nevermind, solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back