1. 0
So my setup is: gigabyte z97-ud7 th
intel core i7 4790k
16gb ram
no graphics card atm
1tb segate hdd
500gb western digital hdd
no ssd atm(maybe that's a problem?)

anyways, so I've booted the usb and installed Yosemite on the target drive and loaded that and ran multibeast. So now I restart the computer like it says to do to complete installation. And this time when I click on my drive with Yosemite installed on it, it just shows the apple boot logo for about half a second then goes back to the bootloader. Any known fixes, as I don't want to always have to boot with boot flags.

So my setup is: gigabyte z97-ud7 th
intel core i7 4790k
16gb ram
no graphics card atm
1tb segate hdd
500gb western digital hdd
no ssd atm(maybe that's a problem?)
Update your hardware details under Profile (Upper Right Side Of This Web Site)==> Basic Information Section. Because no one will check all of your posts for identifying your hardware details.

anyways, so I've booted the usb and installed Yosemite on the target drive and loaded that and ran multibeast. So now I restart the computer like it says to do to complete installation. And this time when I click on my drive with Yosemite installed on it, it just shows the apple boot logo for about half a second then goes back to the bootloader. Any known fixes, as I don't want to always have to boot with boot flags.

Is the system rebooting or just going back to the boot loader screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back