Gforce 550 ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everyone,

Booting has been an issue from the beginning for me. When I reboot I am frozen on the apple logo screen with a continuously spinning loader. I ran it in safe mode just to get in and run MB.

This is the window after running in -v

photo.jpg

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Processor: i7 3770
MB: GA-Z77-DS3H
RAM: Corsair 4gb Ram x 4
Power supply: Ultra LSP750p
Cooler: Corsair H60

in your BIOS, make sure your SATA is set to AHCI instead of IDE, also since you're using a fermi card, make sure GraphicsEnabler is set to No, on bootup just typ GraphicsEnabler=No after your -v

i'm new in hackintosh...and i have the same pble as you....do you find the solution?
thanks

i'm new in hackintosh...and i have the same pble as you....do you find the solution?
thanks
What are your system specs?

Try using different video ports and see if that helps. I think I read somewhere that you had to use a different HDMI port, so it might be a similar issue though I'm unable to pinpoint exactly what is wrong since errors occur based on components used.

Try using different video ports and see if that helps. I think I read somewhere that you had to use a different HDMI port, so it might be a similar issue though I'm unable to pinpoint exactly what is wrong since errors occur based on components used.

I am under the impression that the error is cause by the OS trying to run Ivy Bridge hardware with Sandy Bridge parameters. The fix I found (i think) was altering the smbios. I have still seen the error pop up when booting in verbose (-v) but my system no longer hangs up on it so I don't believe its a serious issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back