Graphics
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys.
I got a very strange problem here. I recently installed the hwmonitor Kext's to see the temperatures of my system in iStat.
But as soon as I restart my system, it just shows the text in the picture and reboots and does the same thing again and again.

Can anyone help me?
IMG_0332.jpg

Thanks in advance. :)
Cheers. Tim

I got a very strange problem here.
There is nothing strange about it, it is to be expected.

MultiBeast 9.2 Update said:
*Please Note:
The FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in FakeSMC Plugins v6.25-333-g05e0f4be.1759 is NOT compatible with NVIDIA Pascal graphics cards. If you do not delete it from /Library/Extensions your system will kernel panic on boot.

Boot in safe mode and remove the offending kext.

@P1LGRIM i cant boot even with -x flag. It would show the exact same problem as well...
(see extension)

But thanks for the advice. Didn't know that. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 122
@P1LGRIM i cant boot even with -x flag. It would show the exact same problem as well...
(see extension)

But thanks for the advice. Didn't know that. :)
At the Clover boot screen press the space bar and select safe mode from the list.

At the Clover boot screen press the space bar and select safe mode from the list.
I did this. Like I said, I cant even boot with -x. You see the flag in my picture

I did this. Like I said, I cant even boot with -x. You see the flag in my picture
If you can't figure it out just reinstall the OS and this time don't install the GPUSensors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back