EVGA GTX 950 SSC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
**First Build**

I can't get the yosemite usb to load on my computer. I get the progress bar followed by a white screen with the spinning rainbow wheel in the top left corner.

I have not been able to get into my mb BIOS settings (Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7-TH) so I am not sure if the problem is in there. I press and hold delete on start up but the screen goes right to the chimera boot load screen.

Anyone have any idea what I should do? All help would be extremely appreciated

**First Build**

I can't get the yosemite usb to load on my computer. I get the progress bar followed by a white screen with the spinning rainbow wheel in the top left corner.

I have not been able to get into my mb BIOS settings (Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7-TH) so I am not sure if the problem is in there. I press and hold delete on start up but the screen goes right to the chimera boot load screen.

Please read the Rules :

Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Thanks in anticipation

As you are using onboard graphics,

Try booting with flags "dart=0 IGPEnabler=Yes -f -v"

Note:-Use DVI/HDMI connection for monitor, avoid VGA and converters.

Then it might be another key. try with F2 too. The key details will visible on the BIOS Logo screen it self.

Thank you for all of your help. I am really new at this. I was able to finish the installation from the usb and run multibeast. I was still having a lot of problems with graphics and overall function of the OS, but the "dart=0 IGPEnabler=Yes -f -v" worked and everything runs perfectly so far. I am just wondering how do I get it so that I can just turn the computer on and have it boot this way instead of having to type the boot flag each time?

Thank you again!

Thank you for all of your help. I am really new at this. I was able to finish the installation from the usb and run multibeast. I was still having a lot of problems with graphics and overall function of the OS, but the "dart=0 IGPEnabler=Yes -f -v" worked and everything runs perfectly so far. I am just wondering how do I get it so that I can just turn the computer on and have it boot this way instead of having to type the boot flag each time?

Thank you again!

For avoiding dart=0 flag, Disable VT-D on BIOS.

Instead of typing IGPEnabler=Yes, make it enable on your org.chameleon.boot.plist file (File will be present under /Extra folder of your OS X/multiBeast's target partition.)

Eg:-
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>

For avoiding -f flag, Disable the UseKernelCache on your org.chameleon.boot.plist file.

Eg:-
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>No</string>

Save the file. Reboot OS X and check booting without typing any flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back