Contribute
Register

Cannot get HDMI output to work with Intel UHD 630 on i3-8100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @Aleh,

This requires a discovery process by trying different Bus IDs until you find one that works. Have you gone through this guide?
For HDMI, also try BusID 0x05.
Thanks for answer.
Yes I tried this guide and tried BusID 0x04 0x05 and 0x06 for all my connectors. Had no result.

Thanks for answer.
Yes I tried this guide and tried BusID 0x04 0x05 and 0x06 for all my connectors. Had no result.
There are a number of pre-made EFI folders for Dell Laptops. Have you tried (a) searching YouTube, (b) searching GitHub, (c) searching Google?

The Dell 95xx and 94xx models are very popular as Hackintoshes, and a number of YouTube videos show the entire process, including links to pre-made EFI folders.

There are a number of pre-made EFI folders for Dell Laptops. Have you tried (a) searching YouTube, (b) searching GitHub, (c) searching Google?

The Dell 95xx and 94xx models are very popular as Hackintoshes, and a number of YouTube videos show the entire process, including links to pre-made EFI folders.
There are no solutions for Latitude 5501, I don't think that pre-made EFI folders which made for another versions of laptop may be compatible with my

There are no solutions for Latitude 5501, I don't think that pre-made EFI folders which made for another versions of laptop may be compatible with my
It's not necessary (or wise) to use the entire pre-made EFI. Instead, study those pre-made EFI folders for "similar" Dell laptops. Look at the way they configure the frame buffer properties. Open the config.plist in Clover Configurator and examine Devices --> Properties.

Remember, I cannot find a solution for you. I don't have a Dell Latitude 5501. I can only give you suggestions.

Hello, I have the same problem BUT, I used FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext PLUS Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext
Here is macOS recognizments : (sorry for my English I'm French and 14.)
Overview.png

I used Multibeast and Clover Configurator ( Classic and not ), and I have Hackintool.
My clover version is 5102.
Intel Core i3-8100 (Intel UHD Graphics 630), Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming.
I join my config.plist.
I really thank you to watch this post.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back