Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I'm using Fenvi ft-t919 as my wifi and bluetooth card. iMessage and Airdrop works fine. I can message anyone via iMessage and SMS relay(is that how you call it). Facetime works fine except for the call using my iPhone thing which I believe is a continuity feature or not?

If iMessage works fine, does it mean my MLB and ROM are valid? So what's the requirement for the handoff and continuity to work? Everything works fine except for the handoff, continuity and the facetime call using my phone. Can anyone shed some light here.

Thank you

EDIT:
I tried to sign out and back my iCloud on my iPhone and hack for like 3 times already but still no avail.

Last edited:
the Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

@P1LGRIM Sorry. I just updated my primary system.

And also, I tried to sign out and back in all my apple devices.. I even tried to delete the bluetooth plist. but still Handoff and Continuity are not working. Airdrop works fine. I just tested it so my bluetooth and wifi are working fine. I'm lost now.

I tried running this.

cat /var/log/system.log | grep -i handoff

but it didn't show a thing.

Last edited:
There are better practical solutions for getting real work done than Handoff and continuity which, along with I message, hardly function reliably on my genuine Apple hardware. These are platform independent and can be as simple as saving to a cloud based service or using platform agnostic applications that sync, the latter being my preference.

It has been my sad experience if one obsesses too much about getting every single feature to work on a hack, when they don't even work reliably on Apple hardware, there is a significant risk of bricking your system with changes to configuration files.

So if you persist be sure you have a reliable clone of your installation in case things go south.

Hello :)
Facetime working on your iPhone shouldn't be connected to your Hackintosh at all. It should just, er, work when signed into iCloud. Check it's settings on the phone etc.

For your PC, handoff is reliant on Bluetooth being turned on, on your phone. Also I know everyone is saying how good the Fenvi cards are - do their BT connections feature a separate cable like other genuine Apple conversions, or is it all connected through the PCIe slot alone?

If iMessage is working then ROM and MLB sound ok. Check your BT USB allocation to see which port the card is using. It might not be registered. See Ammulder's Skylake guide. You should check it's live and set as '255' as per the instructions.

Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back