Contribute
Register

Can I make an Hackintosh with this conf.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I'm new in the forum... I need to build an Hackintosh, I have this config:

Motherboard: msi B250I PRO
Cpu: intel i7 7700
Ram: 2x G.Skill Aegis k2 GSK 8GB DDR4 2133-15
SSD: KingDian 240GB-Disco 128 m Cache SATAIII S280
HardDisk: Toshiba 1TB DT01ACA100 7200Rpm
GPU: I'm in search of

Thanks to everyone for help!!!

Hi everyone I'm new in the forum... I need to build an Hackintosh, I have this config:

Hard Disk: Toshiba 1TB DT01ACA100 7200Rpm

The GPU is a very important component when attempting to build a hackintosh. Do you intend to use a graphics card or just the CPU graphics?

The GPU is a very important component when attempting to build a hackintosh. Do you intend to use a graphics card or just the CPU graphics?
Hiii. I wanna buy a graphic card but I don't really need it so I would buy a not very expensive GPU.

i'm using the same mb with an i5 6400 with a cheap gt 710 graphics card and everything works except sound, which i cannot get working till now. i have sound over hdmi but ports don't work (green blue or pink)

i'm using the same mb with an i5 6400 with a cheap gt 710 graphics card and everything works except sound, which i cannot get working till now. i have sound over hdmi but ports don't work (green blue or pink)
I have got an usb audio card. Do you think it will work? Wich ssd do you use? Thanks a lot

I have got an usb audio card. Do you think it will work? Wich ssd do you use? Thanks a lot

A USB audio device should work directly. I am using one (Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1) on my system and it was detected directly under MacOS Sierra. The only thing being that you cannot use MacOS's volume control to control the volume.

A USB audio device should work directly. I am using one (Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1) on my system and it was detected directly under MacOS Sierra. The only thing being that you cannot use MacOS's volume control to control the volume.
OK thanks a lot. Which mob do you have?

HardDisk: Toshiba 1TB DT01ACA100 7200Rpm

I am trying to boot this motherboard MSI B250I Gaming Pro AC with i3 7100 intel HD630 graphics. I can not get it to boot! Did you get this board booting? Can you post the folder with the config? Thank you

FeZip Last seen Apr 21, 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back