Graphics
GT 710
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
eMac, iBook, iMac, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS, Other
Celeron processors and their integrated graphics are not supported natively in the operating system.
That is not to say that they cannot be made to function with the use of Fake IDs etc, there is a difference.
You said Celeron processors are not supported (Celeron processors), read yourself then tell me, little kisses

Gigamaxx

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170M D3H
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
You said Celeron processors are not supported (Celeron processors), read yourself then tell me, little kisses
As a general rule they are not supported, Apple doesn’t use them and TonymacX86 site doesn’t officially support their use. We don’t want to get peoples hopes up only for them to be disappointed because the system has issues.

It is enough of a challenge to help users with supported hardware. Please be careful with those little kisses we practice social distancing here.

Motherboard
good
CPU
i7 6500
Graphics
intel
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air
That's not so true... I have made several hackintosh with Celeron's processors, most of them with the intel graphics working...
HI!!! I’m having great trouble hackintosh a Celeron professor and graphic ASUS, can u help me with the efi? Thanks!!!!
Pls!!!!!!

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
HI!!! I’m having great trouble hackintosh a Celeron professor and graphic ASUS, can u help me with the efi? Thanks!!!!
Pls!!!!!!
nope, optimus technology not supported