Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Can celeron n4000 hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
DELL XPS 15 7590
CPU
i7-9750H
Graphics
Nvidia gtx1650
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have an asus laptop with intel celeron n4000 processor can I install macOS Mojave on it?

I have an Trekstor laptop with intel celeron n4000 processor can I install macOS Snow Leopard ?

Because there is no support in the OS for Celeron processors, Apple do not use them.
Celeron integrated graphics are also unsupported.

Pentium and Celeron systems can work in SOME cases but generally not for laptops because of the graphics. Systems (desktops) that have a dedicated gpu can work but it depends on the particular CPU. Some work well others are trouble. Mine works great G3258 pentium but I use a graphics card.

Because there is no support in the OS for Celeron processors, Apple do not use them.
Celeron integrated graphics are also unsupported.
That's not so true... I have made several hackintosh with Celeron's processors, most of them with the intel graphics working...

That's not so true... I have made several hackintosh with Celeron's processors, most of them with the intel graphics working...
Celeron processors and their integrated graphics are not supported natively in the operating system.
That is not to say that they cannot be made to function with the use of Fake IDs etc, there is a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back