Contribute
Register

Can boot in safe mode but when I reboot the boot gets stuck at missing bluetooth controller transpor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z97A
CPU
Intel i7 4970k
Graphics
Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi All

Here are some basic details
Mobo - Asus Z97A
Graphics Card - Gigabyte G1 GTX970
Processor - i7 4790K

Issue : I successfully installed Yosemite using unibeast and multibeast. was able to boot into the system and install Nvidia Drivers, ethernet sound etc everything was working
I rebooted and was stuck at "missing bluetooth controller transport" error. I tried the below method using -S as boot flag

Type: mount -uw /
Type: cd /System/Library/Extensions
Type: mkdir intel_back
Type: mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
Type: touch ../ExtensionsI was able to boot, then I installed IO80211Family.kext using kext beast and rebooted again.. I faced the same Bluetooth controller issue again. Entered the same commands described above using -s boot flag. I was able to boot and had Wifi but no networks, I have a tp link PCI card installed.

I am able to boot in safe mode using -x anytime I wish, i also get full native 1440p resolution in safe mode. What else can I try to get rid of this bluetooth controller issue.

I have correct Bios settings with vt-d disabled and other settings as recommended on tonymac.

can someone please help me,

Hi All

Mobo - Asus Z97A
Processor - i7 4790K

Issue : I successfully installed Yosemite using unibeast and multibeast. was able to boot into the system and install Nvidia Drivers, ethernet sound etc everything was working
I rebooted and was stuck at "missing bluetooth controller transport" error. I tried the below method using -S as boot flag

Type: touch ../ExtensionsI was able to boot, then I installed IO80211Family.kext using kext beast and rebooted again.. I faced the same Bluetooth controller issue again. Entered the same commands described above using -s boot flag. I was able to boot and had Wifi but no networks, I have a tp link PCI card installed.

I am able to boot in safe mode using -x anytime I wish, i also get full native 1440p resolution in safe mode. What else can I try to get rid of this bluetooth controller issue.

I have correct Bios settings with vt-d disabled and other settings as recommended on tonymac.

Try to boot with only commandflag dart=0

GL & HF

Hi All

Mobo - Asus Z97A
Processor - i7 4790K

Please read the Rules :

Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Your GTX970 does not have native support so you will have to boot with nv_disable=1 until you have installed the web drivers.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/showthread.php?t=161256

Be sure to use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.

Thank you for your reply, sorry about the profile I will update it as soon as possible.

i have successfully installed Nvidia web drivers and also had added <string>nvda_drv=1</string> to plist

monitor is connected via DVI

Try to boot with only commandflag dart=0

GL & HF
Thanks, I will try to boot using the flag, I am usually able to boot just by using -x as well, getting into the system with various flags hasn't been a problem. the problem has been that it does not boot without any flag

I was able to fix the error by using the Flag <key>UseKernelCache</Key>
<string>No<string> instead of yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back