- May 23, 2019
- Asrock z370 fatality mini itx
- i7 8700 non-k
- AMD VEGA RX 56
- Mobile Phone
Thank you for your suggestion.Hi there.
It's clear from your screengrab that the SSDT-UIAC.aml you have installed is not working at all.
What's more there is no "space" for HS14. If you look you can just about make out - although the pop-up is blocking it - that HS11 = 14b, HS12 = 14c, HS13 = 14d (probably), SS01 = 14e. (You can verify this for us), SS02 = 14f. HS14 will never show up in this scenario.
As far as I can see your SSDT-UIAC.aml is correct.
What to do?
For completeness correct mistakes in config.plist :
1) No need for EHC renames in the ACPI section. Your Z370 does not have any EHCI controllers.
2) Check if you actually need an XHC1 rename. Disable the rename, reboot and run IORegistryExplorer. If XHC1 shows up then yes you do, BUT, check what you are renaming. That looks wrong. Otherwise if it's XHC already then it isn't needed.
3) Change CsrActiveConfig on the RtVariables tab from 0x3 to 0x67. This should allow USBInjectAll.kext to work if Catalina is blocking it.
4) Your PLRP's are correct for Catalina.
Make sure there are no duplicated USB-related kexts from EFI over in Library/Extensions but with different versions.
After following your steps, I figured I no longer need xhc1 rename, since it is already in XHC.
Changed 0x67, and rebooted
then I found that the hs ports and ss ports are exactly the same as you mentioned, hs13 is 14d, ss1 is 14e and so on.
I remember once pastry chef helped to force the hs14 port to be enabled, and with that file I was able to reconfigure the SSDT and it worked on my Mojave.
but with the same file, I upgrade to Catalina and the SSDT stopped working.
I guess the issue is hs14 port does not shows up. but it works on win10. so should be injection problem,
is there any way I can do force inject the hs14 port to my Catalina and then proceed the brcm bluetooth fixup?
thanks in advance