Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I managed to get Yosemite installed on a drive in my Brix Pro but when I try to connect to the internet, it says that the ethernet port has a self assigned IP. I've tried installing all the drivers in Multibeast but to no avail. I've also tried deleting the com.apple.alf.plist file and that didn't do anything either. Any thoughts?

Also, I can only boot to the partition of my harddrive from the Unibeast USB bootloader, I can't just boot to the hard drive directly. Any thoughts on that? Chameleon seems like it should be installed but it doesn't run.

I managed to get Yosemite installed on a drive in my Brix Pro but when I try to connect to the internet, it says that the ethernet port has a self assigned IP. I've tried installing all the drivers in Multibeast but to no avail. I've also tried deleting the com.apple.alf.plist file and that didn't do anything either. Any thoughts?

Never install "all the drivers". Install only the correct driver.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Also, I can only boot to the partition of my harddrive from the Unibeast USB bootloader, I can't just boot to the hard drive directly. Any thoughts on that? Chameleon seems like it should be installed but it doesn't run.

You need to install a bootloader to your HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back