CPU
Intel Core i3 6100U
Graphics
Intel HD 520
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone, first time I'm posting here (don't know if it's in the right place).
So, my problem is... I installed Sierra on my Lenovo Yoga 510, and from 3 days by now I have been trying to control the brightness, without success. I have tried this tutorial https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...rol-using-applebacklightinjector-kext.218222/ and nothing...

My questions are: fist of all, my screen is recognized as this (PH N1°) and not like this (PH N2°), as you can see the "PH N2°" have the brightness control... Is that the problem?

Second: As I don't have the brightness control on the SystPreferences, if I have the key (F11 and F12) configured to change the bright?

I'll gonna leave my config.plist and the Problem Reporting and more screen shots

PS: In the Problem Reporting, doesn't show the on the "EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched" folder the file "SSDT-PNLF.aml" as the tutorial above says. Why? I don't know, but on my "EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched" it's there.

PS: I had to follow a tutorial that I don't remember by now, about the display settings in the SystPrefe because when I tried to get into, the message "Can not load Display Preference Plane" show up. Now its ok, but maybe it have something to do with my problem?

I need help because this is draining my battery :banghead:

Attachments

• debug_18523.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 125
  • config.plist
    17.6 KB · Views: 233
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 02.21.40.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 02.21.40.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 202
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 02.46.43.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 02.46.43.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 175
  • PH N1°.png
    PH N1°.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 237
  • PH N2°.png
    PH N2°.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 224
Hi everyone, first time I'm posting here (don't know if it's in the right place).
So, my problem is... I installed Sierra on my Lenovo Yoga 510, and from 3 days by now I have been trying to control the brightness, without success. I have tried this tutorial https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...rol-using-applebacklightinjector-kext.218222/ and nothing...

My questions are: fist of all, my screen is recognized as this (PH N1°) and not like this (PH N2°), as you can see the "PH N2°" have the brightness control... Is that the problem?

Second: As I don't have the brightness control on the SystPreferences, if I have the key (F11 and F12) configured to change the bright?

I'll gonna leave my config.plist and the Problem Reporting and more screen shots

PS: In the Problem Reporting, doesn't show the on the "EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched" folder the file "SSDT-PNLF.aml" as the tutorial above says. Why? I don't know, but on my "EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched" it's there.

PS: I had to follow a tutorial that I don't remember by now, about the display settings in the SystPrefe because when I tried to get into, the message "Can not load Display Preference Plane" show up. Now its ok, but maybe it have something to do with my problem?

I need help because this is draining my battery :banghead:

SSDT-PNLF.aml is missing from ACPI/patched.
I didn't check anything else.
Read/follow the guide carefully:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...rol-using-applebacklightinjector-kext.218222/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back