- Sep 22, 2019
- Dell Optiplex 7010
- Core i7
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Thanks for looking into this. I've somehow managed to bypass this after trying to start after multiple times. Now I have booted to MAC OS multiple times without Kernel panic. Mine is 4K OLED screes.
Below things are not working for me. Any help would be appreciated.
- Wifi (replaced wifi card with DW1820A) - but cannot get the wifi to work but bluetooth works
- External Hard drive - Usb works but hard drive is not recognised
- HDMI doesn't work
- GTX 1650 - I guess this is not supported
I've attached my clover and extensions folder if it may help.
What works is below:
- Trackpad works great
- Sound works
- bluetooth works
Can you please write a guide for this 7590 OLED screen?
I have "NVMe Micron 2200S NVM" and I wonder if it's not possible to install on this SSD.
- When I set SATA to "Raid On", I can reach to installation screen but SSD is not available in Disk Utility.
- When I set SATA to "AHCI", installation gets stuck.
Thanks for sharing your L/E and Clover, by the way.