Graphics
Unknown
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Recently I installed macOS Sierra on my Alienware Aurora R3, and I placed Windows 10 onto another hard drive
Currently, I am attempting to add 2 hard drives to use as extra storage for Windows 10. Booting in Windows 10 with any of the aforementioned hard drives gives the boot0af error, which is not there normally. I have tried to manually hide these drives using Clover, which hasn't worked, as well as partitioning the hard drives into different schemes which has not given any different result. I was wondering if there was any solution to this

Recently I installed macOS Sierra on my Alienware Aurora R3, and I placed Windows 10 onto another hard drive
Currently, I am attempting to add 2 hard drives to use as extra storage for Windows 10. Booting in Windows 10 with any of the aforementioned hard drives gives the boot0af error, which is not there normally. I have tried to manually hide these drives using Clover, which hasn't worked, as well as partitioning the hard drives into different schemes which has not given any different result. I was wondering if there was any solution to this
Make sure these new drives are at the bottom of the list in UEFI BBS Boot order - this must be reset every time you add/remove drives. OS X first priority, Windows 2nd Priority, other drives without boot loaders last in list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back