Contribute
Register

Boot Problem Yosemite with HD4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel HM77 Chipset / HP ENVY dv6-7280LA (Clover EFI)
CPU
Intel Core i7-3630QM with HM77 Rev. 04
Graphics
Intel HD 4000 / NVIDIA GT650M 2GB GDDR5 (1366x768)
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, im new on this community and i have a HP dv6-7280la, im trying to boot the Yosemite installer but haves a black screen before "DSMOS has arrived"... i use these the default boot flags from Clover EFI and i added these " cpus=1 PCIRootUID=1" all of these i used to boot 10.8.3 but with yosemite doesnt work... i readed other threads and i tried with IntelCapriFB=4 and 3 and i have the same... i deleted Nvidia kexts and many other Flags with no result...

Im need help, i really want Yosemite on my Computer...

There are the Notebook specs:

Intel Core i7-3630QM - Chipset HM77
Intel HD 4000 (Board Manuf. 0x103C (0x181B))
NVIDIA GeForce GT650M 2GB GDDR5 (Board Manuf. 0x103C (0x181B)) ( I disable this because Nvidia Optimus is not compatible in OSX )

More details here http://valid.x86.fr/2w25wg

and i cant disable Nvidia Optimus from BIOS

Thanks for help and sorry my horrible english, im from chile :)

Hello, im new on this community and i have a HP dv6-7280la, im trying to boot the Yosemite installer but haves a black screen before "DSMOS has arrived"... i use these the default boot flags from Clover EFI and i added these " cpus=1 PCIRootUID=1" all of these i used to boot 10.8.3 but with yosemite doesnt work... i readed other threads and i tried with IntelCapriFB=4 and 3 and i have the same... i deleted Nvidia kexts and many other Flags with no result...

Im need help, i really want Yosemite on my Computer...

There are the Notebook specs:

Intel Core i7-3630QM - Chipset HM77
Intel HD 4000 (Board Manuf. 0x103C (0x181B))
NVIDIA GeForce GT650M 2GB GDDR5 (Board Manuf. 0x103C (0x181B)) ( I disable this because Nvidia Optimus is not compatible in OSX )

More details here http://valid.x86.fr/2w25wg

and i cant disable Nvidia Optimus from BIOS

Thanks for help and sorry my horrible english, im from chile :)

No need for cpus=1 with Clover. Use config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelLapic=true instead.

PCIRootUID=1 is wrong. Omit it.

IntelCapriFB is only for Chameleon, not Clover.

Add to config.plist/Boot/Arguments: "dart=0 nv_disable=1"

Also,

/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x01660003
/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true

No need for cpus=1 with Clover. Use config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelLapic=true instead.

PCIRootUID=1 is wrong. Omit it.

IntelCapriFB is only for Chameleon, not Clover.

Add to config.plist/Boot/Arguments: "dart=0 nv_disable=1"

Also,

/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x01660003
/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true

Thanks!
This worked with me, but the screen is very lag (like 10fps) as having no graphics acceleration

Attachments

• IOReg HP dv6.zip
    306.6 KB · Views: 217
I attached the IOReg but config.plist no because i booting from a USB and i can't find it

You're injecting ig-platform-id=0x01660009.

Use 0x01660003 instead.

You're injecting ig-platform-id=0x01660009.

Use 0x01660003 instead.

i tried 0x01660003 and stills lag
so..
i switched to Chameleon with IntelCapriFB=3 and graphics works perfect but USB3, Audio and Touchpad doesnt work... wifi does not work because is Intel (i have a Atheros compatible with OSX) but i need help with USB3, Audio and Touch :s

i tried 0x01660003 and stills lag
so..
i switched to Chameleon with IntelCapriFB=3 and graphics works perfect but USB3, Audio and Touchpad doesnt work... wifi does not work because is Intel (i have a Atheros compatible with OSX) but i need help with USB3, Audio and Touch :s

IntelCapriFB=3 is 0x01660003. Something else was probably wrong with your Clover config...

USB3: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Generic-USB3, usually used with kernel flag -gux_defer_usb2.

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

DSDT patches you need for AppleHDA: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Audio Layout 12" (change layout-id from 12 to the layout-id used by the patched AppleHDA)
Apply: "IRQ Fix"

Determine layout-id from patched AppleHDA.kext:

First you need to know your codec id in decimal. Then look in the Info.plist for AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext (in PlugIns), find your codec id under HDAConfigDefault (there may be many entries in a sloppy patched AppleHDA or only one). The LayoutID that matches your codec id is the layout id you need.

What do you mean by "Touch"?

Well, finally i found the config.plist of Clover... i boot from USB because when i boot from HDD installed gives me Kernel Panic...

to be honest... in this config.plist i have no idea what's inside

For touch, i refer to the touchpad (its a Synaptics)

sorry for bothering, when i installed 10.8 i readed "Make your Hackintosh for Noobs"

Attachments

• Datos.zip
    50.9 KB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back