Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
gigabyte z97x-ud7 th
CPU
intel i7 4790k
Graphics
gtx 1070
Hello all,

I'm on a Clover build of Yosemite 10.10 thanks to the guides on this site. In fact, my first hackintosh is little over a year old now.

Everything worked fine until recently. I have a knivo btd-300 bt adaptor and some days ago, it just refused to pair with my bt keyboard.

I have tried to delete com.apple.blueooth.plist where I can and restart. But it doesn't work.

I have tried a different keyboard which was known to work properly. It does not anymore.

There was a thread documenting a similar issue and said their problem was solved by powering off and unplugging for some minutes but I haven't tried that yet.

A lot of Apple discussion forums talked about the same thing but no solutions there.

I'm hoping someone here can think of something I haven't done yet. Sometimes we overlook the easiest solutions when we're on our own haha

Hardware build should be in my profile.

PS, phone doesn't work either.

PPS? I just remembered I had a Windows 10 hard drive. I haven't tried to see if I have the same problem over there but I will when I return home. :)

So it works on windows 10 partition. mostly. When the keyboard sleeps, it's not able to wake up unless I switch the power on and off. Does this mean it's the adapter's fault 100%?

edit: things seem to be working... okay so far after rebooting into osx and turning off wifi (I'm wired). We'll see how far I get with all this. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back