Contribute
Register

Bluetooth Error, stops install dead in it's tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus > Need full model name > See Rules!
CPU
i5-650
Graphics
GT 610
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
  2. 512K
  3. Apple
  4. Centris
  5. iMac
  6. LC
  7. Performa
  8. Power Mac
  9. PowerBook
  10. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have gotten the blank black screen from an attempted install on my "Swatooth" build, so at the advise of some on here I pulled the GPU which is an nVidia geForce 210 512MB. I then started up with the onboard GPU in verbose mode and I am now getting an error I believe coresponds to the Bluetooth USB dongle I have installed but I am not 100% sure because it worked OOB in Lion. I will attach a picture of the last line of the text in verbose mode for you to read. I am going to try removing it and see if it works. If that does not work, what would be the next course of action. If you are wondering about specs read my signature. Any help on the issue would be appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 162
Pulled USB BLuetooth dongle. New error that it stops at now. It reads "USBF: 71.908 AppleUSBEHCI[0xffffff80132b000]:: Found a transaction past the completion deadline on bus 0x1a, timing out! (Add r: 5, EP: 2)"

Is this due to something with my USB on the board being I have an 1156 socket? I had thought there had been a fix put in on UniBeast so it would properly boot 1156 socket boards.

Any ideas??

Well Ill have the same error that counts for the AppleUSBEHCI found a transaction past the completion deadline on bus ........

So i tried unibeast installer mountain lion used, aswell the leagacy usb option, none of the installer works.
It is for a H55m-e33 MSI mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back