Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I finished off my hackintosh and its working perfectly, I got a free wireless apple keyboard and I just realised that I am going to need a bluetooth dongle..

Which one works well with hackintosh?

Thanks

Excellent! I found that at my local store for 9.09 ordering soon, thanks!

Does this dongle work well with Snow Leopard? Anyone tested it? Preferably 10.6.3 or 10.6.4?

cpukid said:
Does this dongle work well with Snow Leopard? Anyone tested it? Preferably 10.6.3 or 10.6.4?
Which dongle?

cpukid said:
Working perfently!!just got this and magic trackpad. very happy with them in 10.6.4SL

aircdw said:
cpukid said:
Working perfently!!just got this and magic trackpad. very happy with them in 10.6.4SL

So I have this dongle and I just picked up the trackpad. I seem to be having issues with it. I am not sure if there are any kexts or anything I need to do for it. The bluetooth is recognized right away in 10.6.4, and I am able to pair to my phone and transfer files just fine(nexus one).

I paired the trackpad, and it works for about 45 seconds and then it stops responding and the cursor freezes. I can control it with a wired mouse however(g500). Only way to get it working again is to restart the computer or disconnect and reconnect the bluetooth trackpad.

Any ideas? I'm gonna try taking it to my friends place and see if it works with his legit macbook pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back