Contribute
Register

Black Screen After Updating to 10.12.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have a 660, with a 1050Ti arriving tomorrow. Not using the web drivers with the 660, as I wanted to minimize hassle.
What would be a safe procedure to swap cards? Shut down, swap cards, install web drivers? Install web drivers first? Install web drivers with just the integrated graphics first?

all ways you wrote are fine.. i use installing drivers with integrated graphics

but dont forget https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/

I have glitch and blocks(when use magnif tool) on my GTX1080 in Adobe Camera RAW (photoshop plugin)
its a NVidia Web Driver Problem?

I have glitch and blocks(when use magnif tool) on my GTX1080 in Adobe Camera RAW (photoshop plugin)
its a NVidia Web Driver Problem?

Yes, see below:
As a FYI:

all ways you wrote are fine.. i use installing drivers with integrated graphics

but dont forget https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/

Thank you, the switch was mostly uneventful... i updated to 10.12.4, installed the web drivers then swapped video cards.
The only thing is I get the black screen on DisplayPort problem, so I'm using the dvi and hdmi ports (was dual dvi before but this new card only has dvi, hdmi, dp one of each). Funny because I was expecting to have problems with hdmi, not DP.

There's a new nVidia driver out, I guess non beta.

See if that fixes any of the issues.

There's a new nVidia driver out, I guess non beta.

See if that fixes any of the issues.
The current drivers are not beta as they are marked by the suffix "f01", not "b01". But, the current drivers do seem "immature."

The current drivers are not beta as they are marked by the suffix "f01", not "b01". But, the current drivers do seem "immature."

I'm on 378.05.05.05f02 apparently. Other than the DP issue, which I can live without, the GUI seems to work fine, and I've ran Metro 2033 Redux so 3D also works. It's enough for me.

Edit: important note, I'm using dual monitors but they're not hi dpi so I don't *need* DP (still on a 1280x1024+1920x1200).

Last edited:
I'm on 378.05.05.05f02 apparently. Other than the DP issue, which I can live without, the GUI seems to work fine, and I've ran Metro 2033 Redux so 3D also works. It's enough for me.
Good. I'm having some problems (minor) with the new drivers and my GTX 1060. But, like you, I'm living with them.

Ah yes.

f02 is out.

I really don't have issues with it, but then again I haven't upgraded to 1080Ti yet (waiting for Hybrid version from EVGA).

hey guy ,need little help
my system now I3 6100, Asus H110. I plan to buy a GTX650 to update so Sierra
should my system work with GTX650?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back