Contribute
Register

Black Screen After Updating to 10.12.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Hey everyone,

i'm running a i7-6700 with a 1070 gtx and a dual screen setup. before the new drivers i had both screens on my hd530, but i had to hot plug the second screen, otherwise i got a black screen / no signal during boot on both displays. Now i've upgraded to 10.12.4 and switched everything to the nvidia gpu. Everything runs the same way as before (with the hot plug). My question is if this is still necessary or if the changes for the hd530 are influencing the nvidia gpu now.

Did anyone get dual screens without hotplug to work or is this a sierra problem?

thanks guys!

I've got 4 screens running on the GTX1080 and don't need to hotplug any of them. (I'm also on Skylake / Z170) So I imagine there is a way for you too...

I've got 4 screens running on the GTX1080 and don't need to hotplug any of them. (I'm also on Skylake / Z170) So I imagine there is a way for you too...

When I first rebooted after installing my 1060, I had to unplug/replug my monitors to get all of them to show up. Subsequent reboots are fine however.

Any release notes to show what has changed with f02?

The missing iBooks window (and issues in other apps) persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back