Digilite H61MXP
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
GT 710
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Other
I want to install on big sur on my desktop having i7-3770 CPU with Nvidia GT 710 2 gb graphics with Digisol motherboard "DL-H61MXP". Is it possible. I have already installed on dell XPS with ready made OC. Please help me. If not possible please help with supported Mac OS.

Last edited:
Your Ivy Bridge system will run macOS Catalina natively, using the Ivy Bridge iMac 13,2 SMBIOS. I use the iMac 13,2 and iMac 13,1 SMBIOS on two of my old legacy (non UEFI) systems. You should used the main guide linked in the navigation bar above as your starting point.

I you really want to run Big Sur it is achievable but requires a bit more work on your part.

I would recommend installing macOS Catalina, getting the system running smoothly before thinking of updating to Big Sur.

I tried to install Catalina again but unsupported CPU error appears

Installation started but disk not showing now, also attached modified config.plist. If possible can you create EFI for Big Sur with same configuration

Attachments

• SD Backup.zip
    27.8 MB · Views: 126
  • config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 106
Installation started but disk not showing now, also attached modified config.plist. If possible can you create EFI for Big Sur with same configuration
no need for all those files in acpi/patched folder

can any one apply update to clover my problem is just hard disk not showing all bios setting already applied

Problem solved by adding AppleAHCI.ktext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back