i5-7500
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
The architecture is: Motherboard: GA H110M-S2H-CF, i3-7100 processor and I use only iGPU.
The computer enters normally in sleep mode as follows: the computer turns off and the Power Led does not flash. When I click or press a key (eg space bar), it starts again, except for the display. After about three seconds, the computer and the Power Led turns off again. Then it starts on its own, now the diskplay works too and the computer begins to work and I am notified that the computer has been shut down involuntarily and I am asked if this incident has been reported. I searched the net for an explanation or a solution, but I couldn't find it.
Therefore, please help me with an indication, or a piece of advice, because that's all I managed to do. I will also post the EFI folder I use. Otherwise, I am very satisfied with how it works. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.8 MB · Views: 38
The architecture is: Motherboard: GA H110M-S2H-CF, i3-7100 processor and I use only iGPU.
The computer enters normally in sleep mode as follows: the computer turns off and the Power Led does not flash. When I click or press a key (eg space bar), it starts again, except for the display. After about three seconds, the computer and the Power Led turns off again. Then it starts on its own, now the diskplay works too and the computer begins to work and I am notified that the computer has been shut down involuntarily and I am asked if this incident has been reported. I searched the net for an explanation or a solution, but I couldn't find it.
Therefore, please help me with an indication, or a piece of advice, because that's all I managed to do. I will also post the EFI folder I use. Otherwise, I am very satisfied with how it works. Thanks in advance!
you need to sort out your usb ports correctly:

Reactions: ono
I did the limitatios of my usb ports as I saw in the Guide. Now my usb ports look as in the attached png file. But I am glad, that my usb map is correct now.The problem was't solved yet. Please help me again.

Attachments

• usb_ports.png
    usb_ports.png
    111 KB · Views: 35
Your Skylake motherboard (GA-H110M-S2A) has these USB ports:
  • 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
  • 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Your motherboard has a maximum of 14 USB ports, as each of the 4 USB3 ports includes a virtual USB2 port as well as the physical USB3 port.

This means your USB ports are not set correctly.
  1. You have 15 ports shown in the Hackintool screenshot and they are all set as USB3.
  2. You have no physical USB2 ports active, there should be 2 x USB2 ports.
  3. You have no internal USB2 header ports active, there should be 4 x Internal USB2 ports.
  4. There should only be 8 x USB3 ports active.
You need to reconfigure your USBPorts.kext to include the correct Connector Types for each port.

Your Skylake motherboard (GA-H110M-S2A) has these USB ports:
  • 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
  • 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Your motherboard has a maximum of 14 USB ports, as each of the 4 USB3 ports includes a virtual USB2 port as well as the physical USB3 port.

This means your USB ports are not set correctly.
  1. You have 15 ports shown in the Hackintool screenshot and they are all set as USB3.
  2. You have no physical USB2 ports active, there should be 2 x USB2 ports.
  3. You have no internal USB2 header ports active, there should be 4 x Internal USB2 ports.
  4. There should only be 8 x USB3 ports active.
You need to reconfigure your USBPorts.kext to include the correct Connector Types for each port.
I did again set my usb ports. But I got the same map (all USB3). My calculator is in a special box (ASUS PC (Desktop Barebone) and it is possible, that no all is normally set. There is a sd card slot, too that works too. This sd card is connected to a internal USB port.There are on the back side 6 usb ports, but only 4 are working. The middle 2 are dead.
You told, my motherbord are a Skylake one. Is it? I knew, that it is Kabylake. If so, then have I to change its settings?

Sorry my bad, your Motherboard is 100-series, which supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel Processors. You are correct your CPU is Kaby Lake not Skylake. So in that respect you don't need to change anything.

However, when you use Hackintool you do need to change the Connector column option for each USB port, to match their correct port Type. These different Types, for your system, were explained above.

The Hackintool app will generate a window containing the USB ports available for the USB controller that your system uses. In this case for the Ven/Dev-ID is 0x8086A12F.
  • ALL of the ports start with the DEFAULT Connector Type of USB3.
  • You need to select the up/down arrow under the Connector heading that is available for each port.
  • This brings up a dropdown list as shown below.
    • Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 21.01.50.png Hackintool - USB tab
  • You need to select the correct Connector Type from the drop down list for each port. To match what you found as you were discovering each port.
  • It helps to add information about a port to the Comments column, as you discover each port, so you have something to check back to when you think you are finished.
  • Adding comments to each port is accomplished by right-clicking in the comment field for the port, this then allows you to type a description/location/type for the port, as shown in the example above.
  • You may need to stretch the Hackintool App Window to see the Comments column.
Your system does not have 15 USB3 ports, so don't sit back and think your system will work correctly if you don't fix this issue.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the explanations. Now I'm beginning to understand how to do it. I was telling you that there are two USB ports on the back panel. There are six of them, but the middle ones don't work (if I insert a stick in either of them, I don't see the icon on the screen). But the two ports, when using linux (ubuntu), are good and work properly. It means I have a lot more to do before I get a fully functional macOS. It seems that your help is crucial to this. I will do as you told me. Thanks!

I took the motherboard's manual and discovered each USB port. Then I repeated the procedure with Hackintool and got USBPorts.kext. I hope I've managed to work better this time. However, I have a question: with USBPorts.kext, two more SSDTs are offered: EC-USBX and -UIAC. Do I have to use they too? K.P. on waking, however, it remains. Could it be something else to blame?

Attachments

• usb_port_H110.png
    usb_port_H110.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 30
I took the motherboard's manual and discovered each USB port. Then I repeated the procedure with Hackintool and got USBPorts.kext. I hope I've managed to work better this time. However, I have a question: with USBPorts.kext, two more SSDTs are offered: EC-USBX and -UIAC. Do I have to use they too? K.P. on waking, however, it remains. Could it be something else to blame?

Yes, use SSDT-EC-USBX.aml, and declare it, but not the other. :thumbup:

You do not appear to have configured any USB3 ports in the latest version of your USBPorts.kext.

:)

I took the last corrections and it seems, to work. After restart, I got this Hackintool snapshot. What You say, is now good working?

Attachments

• porturi_usb.png
    porturi_usb.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back