Contribute
Register

Big List of Solutions for El Capitan Install Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi was wondering if anyone can help:

I was booting fine and hack was working great (although boot would take about 30 seconds from the apple screen for some reason) until today the bar gets to the end and then does nothing? I was playing around with audio last night, however did not save any changes or anything so have no idea what could possibly have caused this problem. Thinking of doing just a fresh install but that'd be really annoying so would prefer not to

GA-Z87x-D3h
gtx 960 msi

OP has request that people post a new thread for troubleshooting. Please follow that request and create a new thread. I would suggest that you boot in verbose, -v and post a screen pic with where it is hanging.

I had the same issue, rebooting back to my USB drive I used to install. One of the default settings in my BIOS was the hard drive was set to RAID. I reset it back to AHCI and the problem went away.

Hi guys,
whereas I boot my El Capitan from USB, because I have not yet installed the bootloader on HDD.
I have a problem with my Wi-Fi card TPLINK WN881ND, it working through a Atheros Injector Kext always found here on the Forum. The above card is no longer detected when I install the FakeSMC Kext (it downloaded in the Download section of this site), so I have to remove and reinstall 2 times (2 reboots) the previous Kext.

I hope this will help someone. :thumbup:

I apologize for my bad English ... :thumbdown:

I cannot see the "System" folder in the Root Folder, is that normal? Where is it placed instead?

For those who have problems with sound after sleep. I recommend CodecCommander.kext . It works very well. It should be put into the Big List of Solution.CC doesn't work on EFI/CLOVER/kexts, just install CodecCommander.kext with KextWizard on System partition System/Library/Extensions, rebuild cache and restart/sleep and wake :D!

For those who have problems with sound after sleep. I recommend CodecCommander.kext. It works very well. It should be put into the Big List of Solution.CC doesn't work on EFI/CLOVER/kexts, just install CodecCommander.kext with KextWizard on System partition System/Library/Extensions, rebuild cache and restart/sleep and wake :D!

Oh! Thanks man! Fantastic. Easy!

I cannot see the "System" folder in the Root Folder, is that normal? Where is it placed instead?

It's hide. Active view folder hide by terminal, with command that you can find on Google :)

Sorry, sorry, for my bad english.... I'm in a hurry.

Hang indicates graphics is not loading

• Integrated and discreet graphics, remove discreet graphics card; after successful install, reinstall discreet graphics
  • Integrated graphics, set config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel/Yes
  • Nvidia/Maxwell, set config.plist/Boot/Arguments/nv_disable=1
  • Last resort, boot safe mode

I'm getting this error and i've Intel Injected :(
Any help please?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20151014_104428.jpg
    IMG_20151014_104428.jpg
    824 KB · Views: 189
Loads with usb . But do not boot without it. After installation unibeast, if you pull the stick and try to boot without it, the boot clover , but after the installation I have not installed the cloverhave not installed the clover.

If I set the clover and change any settings , nothing happens. As if to drive somewhere else is clover , which loaded .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back