Contribute
Register

Big List of Solutions for El Capitan Install Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck on Boot from USB at the progress bar under the first Apple hump.

I've removed the Graphics card, am on IGFX, 64MB dedicated and using VGA at the moment to an ASUS monitor.

Have stripped down the PC to just one drive (the target), mouse, keyboard, and USB.

Very seriously considering a Windows build on this equipment and software to read/write to Mac Journaled disks.

Hello guys , I followed the guide to the letter , but I have a problem : if I install the kext wifi ( TP - WN751ND ) and audio with clover , the system works but no wifi ! if I remove the audio clover wifi works . I tried with MacPro3,1 iMac all versions , but nothing . Virtually wifi and audio can not configure them together . My hardware is signing ! HELP:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Still no iMessage and Sleep isn't working as well (reboots when waking from sleep) but i'll figure it out :)
If you figure out sleep issue, please, let me know. iMessage has been figured out already, just follow the post.

Hi was wondering if anyone can help:

I was booting fine and hack was working great (although boot would take about 30 seconds from the apple screen for some reason) until today the bar gets to the end and then does nothing? I was playing around with audio last night, however did not save any changes or anything so have no idea what could possibly have caused this problem. Thinking of doing just a fresh install but that'd be really annoying so would prefer not to

GA-Z87x-D3h
gtx 960 msi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back