Contribute
Register

Best Bluetooth Adapter for Hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter was plug and play for me in High Sierra on a GA-Z170X-UD5 TH. I didn't even have to reboot.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I've recently got an intel NUC up and running with Mac OSX Mojave and I'm trying to get an IOGEAR bluetooth Usb adapter to work. I've downloaded the bluetooth explorer tool from apple and I can see the dongle, but I can't get it to activate am I doing something work? Any ideas?

The Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter was plug and play for me in High Sierra on a GA-Z170X-UD5 TH. I didn't even have to reboot.

Does Asus USB-BT400 work in 10.14.6. My old IOGEAR Bluetooth dongle has broken. So looking to upgrade so I can use my headphones on my HackPro.

Does Asus USB-BT400 work in 10.14.6. My old IOGEAR Bluetooth dongle has broken. So looking to upgrade so I can use my headphones on my HackPro.

it costs aprox 10€, ot huge amount to test out. I haven’t tested it on Mojave, but it works great on High Sierra, why it shouldn’t work on Mojave?

it costs aprox 10€, ot huge amount to test out. I haven’t tested it on Mojave, but it works great on High Sierra, why it shouldn’t work on Mojave?
I’m using Asus BT400 since Yosemite and it’s working with all versions including Catalina OOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back