Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BCM94360CD... BT cannot connect but, WiFi works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I'm sure we could get it to work. But, I wanted the CD model so that I didn't have to worry about all the extra effort. It was disappointing to be duped by an unscrupulous seller.
In my Lynnfield build I have the BCM94360CD adapter, and in my Haswell build I have the BCM943602CS adapter.
Both are plug and play and work out of the box.

In my Lynnfield build I have the BCM94360CD adapter, and in my Haswell build I have the BCM943602CS adapter.
Both are plug and play and work out of the box.

I wish that were the case here. But, it doesn't work OOB with any of these builds.

Try your original setup, and update clover to latest, my fenvi t-919 did the same thing and it took me days to figure out it was the clover bootloader as it wasn't working correctly under windows 10 either

PS.i didn't read through the entire thread just the first page so if this has already been suggested and tried, apologies....

Try your original setup, and update clover to latest, my fenvi t-919 did the same thing and it took me days to figure out it was the clover bootloader as it wasn't working correctly under windows 10 either

PS.i didn't read through the entire thread just the first page so if this has already been suggested and tried, apologies....

The builds in question are based on the Latest Mojave Unibeast which, incorporates the most current Clover build already.

I am curious to understand how the bootloader could influence Bluetooth function at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back