Contribute
Register

BCM943602CS Combo Card For Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that wifi and Bluetooth is working out of the box but mirroring is not. The icon in the corner flickers sometime but gives you no option to stream to other devices. Airplay does however does work just fine. The handoff is also working partially. It does work with emails but not with web sites. Has anyone figured it out yet?

Last edited:
If you have WiFi and Bluetooth working but not handoff... try this from the terminal window:

cd /System/Library
sudo chmod -R 755 Extensions
sudo chown -R 0:0 Extensions
sudo touch Extensions

Then reboot!
(It may also help to sign out of iCloud on both the Mac and iPhone... then sign back in.)

If you have WiFi and Bluetooth working but not handoff... try this from the terminal window:

cd /System/Library
sudo chmod -R 755 Extensions
sudo chown -R 0:0 Extensions
sudo touch Extensions

Then reboot!
(It may also help to sign out of iCloud on both the Mac and iPhone... then sign back in.)
I have just tried your advice but it hasnt worked. The handoff icon doesnt even pop up any more...

Hey guys, how are you? I have purchased BCM943602CS, but at this moment I am using brcmpatchram2 kext to enable bluetooth on high sierra, but it fails a lot!!! When I receive the card I need to delete this kext and it will work out of the box right? Thanks

Hey guys, how are you? I have purchased BCM943602CS, but at this moment I am using brcmpatchram2 kext to enable bluetooth on high sierra, but it fails a lot!!! When I receive the card I need to delete this kext and it will work out of the box right? Thanks
My BT on the card works out of the box without any kexts via power cable which connects to the mobo. It does, however prevent the system from going into a sleep mode, it wakes up after 3 secs. I just disconnected it and used a separate £10 BT dongle which works just fine.

My BT on the card works out of the box without any kexts via power cable which connects to the mobo. It does, however prevent the system from going into a sleep mode, it wakes up after 3 secs. I just disconnected it and used a separate £10 BT dongle which works just fine.
Thanks! Good to know that! Now I am waiting the delivery of the card to test it.

Last edited:
I got this one as well
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MBP25UK/?tag=tonymacx86-21

Works right out of the box... I'm on High Sierra Coffee Lake...

At first I found that the tracking of my Apple Magic Mouse (original) was erratic, but then I remembered, I had the same issue on my MacBook Pro Retina as well when USB3 drives were connected and in the path of the signal. Disconnectied all USB3 drives and the mouse now works flawlessly...

WiFi connects but haven't tried much as I'm using wired ethernet for internet...

I got this one as well
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MBP25UK/?tag=tonymacx86-21

Works right out of the box... I'm on High Sierra Coffee Lake...

At first I found that the tracking of my Apple Magic Mouse (original) was erratic, but then I remembered, I had the same issue on my MacBook Pro Retina as well when USB3 drives were connected and in the path of the signal. Disconnectied all USB3 drives and the mouse now works flawlessly...

WiFi connects but haven't tried much as I'm using wired ethernet for internet...

I ordered 2 of them and with both ones BT is showed as active but doesn't work..

I ordered 2 of them and with both ones BT is showed as active but doesn't work..
Odd... have used mine some more now and still works flawlessly... handoff seems to work, and writing this using the wifi connection... (getting 92 Mbits/s down and 95 Mbits/s up)

What OS are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back