Contribute
Register

BCM94360 works, but online browsing slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those changes that will be made if I follow this guide that I found in several other threads: https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/2wohwn/getting_imessage_working_on_10102_generating/

I followed a guide to reset the BSD device names. Ethernet isn't plugged in obviously since I'm using the wifi card, but it does show up as en0 in my System Info. Wifi is en1

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 12.42.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 12.42.11 PM.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 101
Are those changes that will be made if I follow this guide that I found in several other threads: https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/2wohwn/getting_imessage_working_on_10102_generating/

I followed a guide to reset the BSD device names. Ethernet isn't plugged in obviously since I'm using the wifi card, but it does show up as en0 in my System Info. Wifi is en1

Make sure that Ethernet is set to Built-in can check by using DCPI Manager.

I'm sorry -- I don't know what DCPI Manager is. I just searched and found it at sourceforge where it says it's for Mountain Lion. I'm always hesitant to use software on my hackintosh that's for an older OS. Is it safe?

Maybe it's time to make sure my CCC has been working backing up on schedule...

I'm sorry -- I don't know what DCPI Manager is. I just searched and found it at sourceforge where it says it's for Mountain Lion. I'm always hesitant to use software on my hackintosh that's for an older OS. Is it safe?

Maybe it's time to make sure my CCC has been working backing up on schedule...

It will still work fine.

Will this tool fix any of the other issues you pointed out or should I follow the linked guide to fix those?

Will this tool fix any of the other issues you pointed out or should I follow the linked guide to fix those?

No. It'll tell you if Ethernet is Built-in. Looks like this.

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 21.00.23.png

DPCI Manager confirms: both wifi and ethernet are set to builtin

DPCI Manager confirms: both wifi and ethernet are set to builtin

Add MLB, ROM & SmUUID to config reboot log back into iCloud. Make sure that you log out of apples services first.

Logging out before running the linked guide...
I'll research how to add those values to config if it's not covered in that guide.

Thanks for your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back