Contribute
Register

BCM94360 works, but online browsing slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes -- I keep that tab open and keep referring to it, but haven't read all the chapters.

I'm not such a fan of turning off iCloud now that my docs and desktop are on iCloud drive: it's probably a 200GB folder. But in theory, if I run CCC before removing iCloud, all that data would back up to the cloned drive, including my aliases to not downloaded iCloud files?

Yes -- I keep that tab open and keep referring to it, but haven't read all the chapters.

I'm not such a fan of turning off iCloud now that my docs and desktop are on iCloud drive: it's probably a 200GB folder. But in theory, if I run CCC before removing iCloud, all that data would back up to the cloned drive, including my aliases to not downloaded iCloud files?

No. Recommend re-enabling it to avoid any problems.

It worked! Continuity and iMessage. I haven't had iMessage work properly for like three years!

Thanks, man!!

I still have a few things that don't handoff properly, but I think that's the case on real macs too.

Mostly it works fine.
Apple Watch to hackintosh Maps doesn't work: "Handoff couldn't be completed"
And any handoff to my phone doesn't work: the icon in the lower left of the lock screen shows up but it is greyed out and I can't drag it up.
Of course, I've seen that when trying to handoff from my watch too, so maybe it's a problem with my iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back