Contribute
Register

Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
he sound won´t work
Missed MultiBeast 8.2+ > Drivers > Audio > RealtekALCxxx √ ALC1150
plus √ 100 Series Audio
If no audio, see Problem Reporting, Post #1; attach all requested files.

Thanks for your help I will post the full description there

I am an idiot. I just upgraded to osx 10.11.6, and lost audio. Toledas ALC-120 is not available on github, and since I had ALC-110 on my HDD, I ran that. THEN i look ands see it says not to run that with Clover bootloader (which, of course, I use). How do I undo my idiocy? do I need a new AppleHDA kext? thanks.

GA Z87MX-D3H i5-4670, 3.4Ghz, OSX 10.11.6 Clover UEFI

I am trying to get audio working under 10.12 Sierra (release version).

I am running into the following problem:
- No sound/audio output devices detected
- Tried to install the Realtek 1151 using Multibeast 8.23
- Tried running the audio_cloverALC-120.command_v1.0b0

This give me an error: "no audio codec detected". I believe nothing was patched. What went wrong?

First thanks to toleda for the fix to no audio on Sierra, I used audio_cloverALC-120.command.zip to have my audio fixed. Everything seemed fine, but the system freezes if i try to see a video on twitter (even if opened on tweetbot) or trying to watch Twitch on Safari (But does not freeze if a watch on Chrome) and even the notification sound of a Facebook message on Safari make it freeze (But not in Chrome). Someone else have this issue? It is just odd.

First thanks to toleda for the fix to no audio on Sierra, I used audio_cloverALC-120.command.zip to have my audio fixed. Everything seemed fine, but the system freezes if i try to see a video on twitter (even if opened on tweetbot) or trying to watch Twitch on Safari (But does not freeze if a watch on Chrome) and even the notification sound of a Facebook message on Safari make it freeze (But not in Chrome). Someone else have this issue? It is just odd.

I have the same mobo, and I get popping sound while scrolling on Facebook when it goes over a Video, I tried to play a video on twitter my sound is fine but it pops when it starts... apart from the popping when the sound starts or the audio wakes up !?! I don't have the same problem you have but the popping is annoying AF I did not have that on ElCap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back