Graphics
sapphire radeon 6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, audio doesnt work in my new installation of ML. Everything work except the audio. I tried many things to get it working. First of all i tried with multibeast for ML and select the alc 892 codec. Nothing worked. So i tried with multibeast for LION and installed the alc 892 codec, applehda rollback and the audio injector. Nothing worked and audio still mute. Now i really dont know what i could try to do. I have a 6870 (working perfectly), 4gb ram, ga x58 usb3, intel core i7 950 and i use hdmi cable. In ML preferences/sound, i can see 3/4 outputs but no one work. But there are the outputs, so i guess that there is something that blocks the audio. I hope someone can help thanks guys

I also tried voodoo and now my system doesnt boot up anymore.. now i make a fresh install.. anyone who can help me guys? any idea is appreciate! thank you all

Yes i dont understand too dude.. where is he helping you?in a thread or in pm? thank you

hey guys!!! any idea??

Hey guys, audio doesnt work in my new installation of ML. Everything work except the audio. I tried many things to get it working. First of all i tried with multibeast for ML and select the alc 892 codec. Nothing worked. So i tried with multibeast for LION and installed the alc 892 codec, applehda rollback and the audio injector. Nothing worked and audio still mute. Now i really dont know what i could try to do. I have a 6870 (working perfectly), 4gb ram, ga x58 usb3, intel core i7 950 and i use hdmi cable. In ML preferences/sound, i can see 3/4 outputs but no one work. But there are the outputs, so i guess that there is something that blocks the audio. I hope someone can help thanks guys
Clean ML install, MB with the options to boot successfully (no audio). Restart. Back up system. Restart. MB/Audio/Without DSDT/ALC 892 only. Restart. Attach copy of IOReg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg.

Clean ML install, MB with the options to boot successfully (no audio). Restart. Back up system. Restart. MB/Audio/Without DSDT/ALC 892 only. Restart. Attach copy of IOReg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg.

Thank you!!!! but i didnt understand what i have to do with ioreg :S i have to download that program and then? sorry im not so skilled

download IORegistryExplorer v2.1 from the link Toleda gave you, there's an attachment in the first post. We were told to move it to Applications folder, I'm not sure if that makes any difference but I do it anyway. Open it, click File, save copy as, make sure there's no file extension. Once you save a copy, quite IORegistryExplorer, open the new file you created to make sure it works and open in IORegistryExplorer instead of texteditor. Zip it (forum uploader doesn't accept file without extension) and attach it to your reply, Toleda will have a look at your IOReg to do the diagnosis

Here's my thread if you're interested http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/655...starting-multibeast-5-0-2-installation-3.html

download IORegistryExplorer v2.1 from the link Toleda gave you, there's an attachment in the first post. We were told to move it to Applications folder, I'm not sure if that makes any difference but I do it anyway. Open it, click File, save copy as, make sure there's no file extension. Once you save a copy, quite IORegistryExplorer, open the new file you created to make sure it works and open in IORegistryExplorer instead of texteditor. Zip it (forum uploader doesn't accept file without extension) and attach it to your reply, Toleda will have a look at your IOReg to do the diagnosis

Here's my thread if you're interested http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/655...starting-multibeast-5-0-2-installation-3.html

Ok thank you dude, now i try everything and i post here my results. But what does ioregistry?i didnt understand very well

I suppose it's a much more detailed System Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back