Contribute
Register

Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Toleda, hackintosh 100% functional and thanks by all your effort an support

Greetings

Hey guys I have been pretty successful with my fresh install of OSX El Capitan! But I haven't been able to work the HDMI Audio SSDT's or kexts I have found online. I can post config.plist (BTW I am using clover) I am connected to a HDMI monitor with speakers built in. I also have the Nvidia Web Drivers working properly, however the OS X Default Graphics Drivers keep kicking in after reboots (even though they work without a hitch). I have tried the SSDT's provided in several different guides I saw online, and tried HDMIAudio 1.1 kext. Neither even showed up with audio options. :roll2: The SSDT's don't even seem to be loading at all it seems. I have DropOem on, and I have the SSDT dropped in /EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched/SSDT.aml. I tried 2 SSDT's but I felt like neither even loaded at all. :beachball: I would appreciate any help you can provide me with!! :thumbup:

Geforce GTX 970 (Reference)
ALC898 Audio
Maximus V Extreme
i7-3770k

Something is interfering with both ssdts. Attach dsdt and any other installed ssdt.

I hit f4 when booting from clover and saved the DSDT and SSDT that were saved in the original folder. Please see attached DSDT and SSDT as requested. Thank you agin for all your help!

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    184.8 KB · Views: 64
  • SSDT-0.aml
    39 KB · Views: 62
I hit f4 when booting from clover and saved the DSDT and SSDT that were saved in the original folder
config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/NO (set all to NO or remove)
if you use F4, set config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Debug/YES, attach all files in EDI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin/

PROBLEM REPORTING

I have a HD 3000 graphics card with i5-2500K and a GA-B75M-D3H motherboard and I have my audio outputs detected, including the HDMI “digital out” one, but I don’t hear any audio.

I used this guide: https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC and downloaded audio_cloverALC-110.command. I’m using ALC887 with Audio ID Injection 3.

I’m running OS X 10.11 El Capitan.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
I have my audio outputs detected, including the HDMI “digital out” one, but I don’t hear any audio.
No audio.
For 887 onboard audio, see Problem Reporting, Post #1, No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA. Post to same thread as the guide.

Patch for AppleHDA.kext for HD4600 HDMI audio does not apply to HD3000 HDMI audio
Post #1, What guide did you use and what did you install for HD3000 HDMI audio?

No audio.
For 887 onboard audio, see Problem Reporting, Post #1, No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA. Post to same thread as the guide.

Patch for AppleHDA.kext for HD4600 HDMI audio does not apply to HD3000 HDMI audio
Post #1, What guide did you use and what did you install for HD3000 HDMI audio?

I used this guide: https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC and downloaded audio_cloverALC-110.command, then ran it but the Terminal showed HD 4600 HDM audio.

I also read this PDF and used this SSDT: https://github.com/toleda/audio_hdmi_hd3000/tree/master/ssdt-hdmi-hd3000

It didn't work as well. IOReg attached.

Attachments

• ioreg.ioreg
    6.1 MB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back