Contribute
Register

Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
assuming that i put ssd into slot 1, gpu in slot 2 (to have it at 16x), ssd in slot 4 (as manual suggests)and wi-fi /bt pci card in slot 4x
Smoke and mirrors. The pci multiplexer has 8 lanes, only 8 lanes; it muxes 8 lanes to 16 on one slot and 8 on another. Your plan shares 8 lanes with graphics and an ssdt (24 mashed/demuxed into 8) and gives 8 dedicated lanes to the other ssd (uses 2) Suggestion: put the graphics card in slot 1 for 8 dedicated lanes (99% performance of 16 lanes). Put the ssds on the muxed 8 lanes with wifi

Maximum performance, no special dsdt edits required.

Smoke and mirrors. The pci multiplexer has 8 lanes, only 8 lanes; it muxes 8 lanes to 16 on one slot and 8 on another. Your plan shares 8 lanes with graphics and an ssdt (24 mashed/demuxed into 8) and gives 8 dedicated lanes to the other ssd (uses 2) Suggestion: put the graphics card in slot 1 for 8 dedicated lanes (99% performance of 16 lanes). Put the ssds on the muxed 8 lanes with wifi

Maximum performance, no special dsdt edits required.

ok, thank you!

1. No HDMI audio (is not recognised in the output configuration)
2. OS X 10.11/Z68MA-D2H-B3/U1C(UEFI BIOS)/i7 2600K/HD3000
3. I used this guide https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC/blob/master/README.md with the audio_cloverALC-110.command
4. In the zip file
5. In the zip file
6. That file doesn't exist in the folder
8. In the zip file

Hi toleda hope you can help me i appreciate your help

Attachments

• Files.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 80

Attachments

• Files.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 61
HDMI Audio not showing in output under System Preferences/Sound/Output
ssdt problem. Try the first, make IOReg, remove the first and try the second, make IOReg.
Attach both IORegs.

Attachments

• SSDT-2a.aml
    506 bytes · Views: 88
  • SSDT-2b.aml
    405 bytes · Views: 98
Hello Toleda

I am here for attempt enable the HDMI audio from the Intel HD4600

I have the onboard audio activated from this guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/143757-audio-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.html section 3. cloverALC/Clover patched 1. cloverALC/Clover patched

I have the HDMI audio activated from the discret graphics card using the Easy Guide here http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/172023-amd-nvidia-hdmi-audio-easy-guide.html

Can you recommend me the guide more easy (if is possible) for enable the HDMI audio from the Intel HD4600?

Greetings

Can you recommend me the guide more easy (if is possible) for enable the HDMI audio from the Intel HD4600?
See Post #1/1, ssdt injection/2. Audio type/1. Intel integrated graphics/2. Haswell
DP audio/native, HDMI audio/framebuffer edits required.

ssdt problem. Try the first, make IOReg, remove the first and try the second, make IOReg.
Attach both IORegs.

Here are the files from the two SSDTs

Attachments

• 2a Output.ioreg
    5.4 MB · Views: 49
  • 2b Output.ioreg
    5.4 MB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back