Contribute
Register

Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
reseting my DSDT, all SSDTs and config.plist?
Yes and non native kexts. Install only what is required for successful macOS boot with working internet and graphics.

Last edited:
No. Use a property list editor, such as Xcode.

I used Xcode to delete it. Honestly I'm not quite sure if I deleted the right thing. I installed again audio_cloverHDMI-120_v1.0d-2, then I restarted and now I attach files

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    2 MB · Views: 75
attach files
Why Audio ID: 3? Use Audio ID: 1
Why did you rename ssdts?
Remove ssdt-1.aml and ssdt-2.aml
Attach audio_cloverHDMI-120 output
What is the connected HDMI device?
Restart, reply with new files

Why Audio ID: 3? Use Audio ID: 1
Why did you rename ssdts?
Remove ssdt-1.aml and ssdt-2.aml
Attach audio_cloverHDMI-120 output
What is the connected HDMI device?
Restart, reply with new files

How and where can I use Audio ID:1?
I haven't renamed ssdts. ssdts-1 and ssdts-2 are probably from another guide that I used before, sorry for the confusion.
In the HDMI device I have connected a Samsung TV (LND40D550).
I attach audio_cloverHDMI-120 output

Attachments

• Terminal Saved Output.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 94
How and where can I use Audio ID:1?

Never mind...I've done it!!!
What was my problem??? well, for some reasons I have two config.plist (is it normal??) one in Volumes/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (the one I was working on the whole time) and the other one in /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist. When I realised this, I just did what you told me (delete Item 0 and Audio ID:1) and then run the audio_cloverHDMI command, restart and now I got HDMI Audio...damn...it was that easy at last!

Toleda, many thanks for your help, time and patience.

One last question...I hope, I'm running El Capitan, if I want to upgrade to Sierra, should I do the same process?

Hey,

Doing this on my machine under Sierra allows me to get HDMI audio, but it brings up the same graphical glitches in the upper left corner from before using the HD 530. I'm on Sierra 10.12.2 and I can't get both the HDMI audio and the graphical glitches fix to work at the same time, I have to choose either the graphics fixed but no HDMI audio or HDMI audio and graphical glitches.

Any help on how to achieve a scenario where I can have both working, would be greatly appreciated!

how to achieve a scenario where I can have both working
HD530 HDMI audio has no effect/conflict with HD530 graphics.
What HD530 graphics fix are you using?
Attach IORegs/config.plists for both configurations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back