Contribute
Register

Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer is laptop - G56JK. Here are steps that I could not paste my original configdata in info.plist and other files about my audio codec. My audio device is Intel Haswell HDMI(No native AppleHDA, so I must modify another AppleHDA.kext). I just wonder why my codec can't paste the condigdata. I know it is hex and the x of fxy must be the number - which complies with my codec-00571f58, but still can't paste it successfully. If you have any other AppleHDA.kext similar to my codec, could you upload here for me~~I will follow the different place between the other's and mine, and fix my AppleHDA.kext~~~Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• audio of G56JK.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 68
1st method is first for a reason, cloverHDMI

I did the 1st method. I don't know if after this method I should do something else or I should have HDMI sound, because I still don't have sound though HDMI.
I attach some files.

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    2 MB · Views: 75
fix my AppleHDA.kext
No edits required for HD4600 HDMI audio, use native AppleHDA.kext.
HD4600/0x0a260006 does not support HDMI video or audio; wrong framebuffer
Nvidia GTX 850M not recognized, HDMI audio not possible.

Current system/HDMI audio is not repairable, suggest clean install
Select on HDMI audio method:
1. RehabMan, post to his thread.
2. Post #1 (this thread), see Problem Reporting, attach all requested files

Attach IOReg, config.plist, Clover boot log and DPCIManager/Status screenshot before/without HDMI audio edits

Add files you request.

Attachments

• report.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 91
Fix config.plist/ACPI/SortedOrder
Attach HDMI device, restart, attach new IOReg.
Do you mean leave only SSDT.aml and SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml in config.plist/ACPI/SortedOrder then restart?
If do that, it freeze again at boot screen (as previous post), so I cant get IOReg after that. Or there's someway to get IOReg even when boot fails?

Do you mean leave only SSDT.aml and SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml in config.plist/ACPI/SortedOrder then restart?
No, why does SortedOrder include files not present?
SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml must be last if you use the key.

No, why does SortedOrder include files not present?
SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml must be last if you use the key.
Sorry for make confused. By "leave only SSDT.aml and SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml in config.plist/ACPI/SortedOrder" I mean exactly as you said, removed all aml item except the two above. Like this:
<key>SortedOrder</key>
<array>
<string>SSDT.aml</string>
<string>SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml</string>
</array>

But still the same result. Also tried to leave only SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml (removed SSDT.aml), but no change.
Any suggest for next step?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back