Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I Have a Gigabyte H77n-Wifi with a i5-3470 CPU running OSX 10.9.2. My audio will work fine sometimes minutes, sometimes hours, but eventually it will fill with static then stop all together. I saw someone said to switch from Mac Pro to iMac, I did and it worked well for a few day but went bak to its old ways. I use this device for editing video and audio and this is really slowing me down. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thank you

Interestingly, this has just started happening to me as well, however I'm still on 10.8.5 and use a USB device (Blue Yeti) for audio. Never had any problems with this for almost a year, and now suddenly all audio (local or streamed, browser, iTunes, Garageband, etc) starts cracking and sputtering, then stops altogether.
My system is dual-booted with Win 7 on a separate drive, and Windows has no issues with the Yeti whatsoever.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't mean for this to sound like I was hijacking your thread, just that there are others with similar issues. If I find the cause of mine, I hope it helps you out as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back