evga gtx 680 FTW 4gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello! it is my first post, although i was reading a lot already

I need help from you great people. I was searching internet for similar builds but somehow i did not find solutions. Although i found many people desire mITX mackintosh on asus motherboards.

My hardware:
Motherboard- Asus z87i-Pro
CPU - Intel i7 4770k
Cooling - Noctua DH-L12
SSD- Samsung 840 EVO 250gb

I first made installation Usb using Unibeast 3.0.1. After sucessful USB creation i checked BIOS, where things started to be complicated, I checked AHCI on SATA option list everywhere it was possible. I made IGPU also primer GPU with 64mb memory. I booted from usb in Mavericks installation with -v -f GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1
After finished Mavericks installation i Used Multibeast 6.0.0 and added my chimera theme manually.

When rebooted i expected Osx to boot from SSD but it was wrong, chimera did not work, somehow i found after few hours of research it is problem with GUID SSD formatting so i decided to reinstalled Maverick withMBR patch for osx on MBR partition. With mavericks on MBR i finally booted chimera from SSD. Bluetooth, Audio, Ethernet Controller, TRIM on SSD, USB 3.0 (seems to work) are working fine after Multibeast installing.

Now i just can't boot in osx without -x enabled. it seems reason for this lies in Intel HD 4600 graphics.
Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
Device ID: 0x0412
Revision ID: 0x0006
Kernel Extension Info: No Kext Loaded

How can i get HD 4600 graphic card working on my computer? i checked already
://www.tonymacx86.com/378-new-intel-hd-graphics-boot-flags-chimera.html
but can't find right flag...

2. problem is my Wifi card.
i have ven_168c dev_0034 wifi Qualcomm Atheros AR946X Wireless Network Adapter (onboard)- i installed windows to get this missing information. What next? what to do? can't find kext?

Please help me get this build working. Thanks ,i will gladlty provide more info if needed, all ideas are welcome.

ok, i still trying to make Hd graphics to work, i was surprised when i installed Maverick fresh for 3th time and before installing anything i checked computer spects in osx and found HD 4600 is working without ANYTHING installed, than i tried to install chimera and HD dont work anymore...

Any news on getting everything working ? I have the same motherboard and I'm wondering what to tick in Multibeast.

i am currently working on the same configuration... if i get it to work ill let you know unless you have managed to sort it out ???

i am currently working on the same configuration... if i get it to work ill let you know unless you have managed to sort it out ???

Ok Nah I have not sorted it out yet still working on it. Are you using Clover as a boot loader ?

I'm running a build with the same mobo, and clover as bootloader. Only things I haven't got going is bluetooth and wifi, as it seems this wireless doesn't have a compatible kext yet. Anyone have leads on these?

I don't have the computer with me at the moment, but from memory, the clover issue was to do with wither secure boot or CSM. I'm booting clover from a USB and I remember a lot of back and forth between my hackintosh and my air to get the config right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back